disable copy

Thursday 8 September 2022

Varuu’s 21st Birthday

Dolled up captivating smile, extravagant glamour and purity in beauty defines you my bosom friend. Varuuit brings me so much joy to be wishing you a very happy 21st birthday today!
I’m truly blessed to have you by my side. Being with you makes me feel young, energetic, happy, confident, optimistic and lively. I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude for taking me to Gurudwara, Temple, Guru ji satsang, exotic cafe’s and accompanying me whenever I needed you. You’re both a patient listener and problem solver. I sometimes feel like God has sent you in my life to indulge in fun frolic activities which being a bibliophile ,I skipped doing in college and university life. 
Although you’re younger to me, I’ve learnt innumerable virtues which I vehemently believe are the corner stone of our friendship. To be specific - Strengthen your connection with God. 

have always dreamt of having conversation either in shows like Coffee with Karan or TED Talk. You very unknowingly gave me experience to share my success story. Remember ? 
Hahaha ! The memories of this interview session will remain ever-fresh and ever-new to me. I’m so glad that life made us friends. I appreciate the bond we both share. Touchwood 🧿

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...