disable copy

Friday 31 July 2020

You travelled abroad and faced some problems at the airport. write a letter to the airport manager. In your letter provide-


You travelled abroad and faced some problems at the airport. write a letter to the airport manager. In your letter provide-
·         
         Your flight details
·             What is the problem
·             Suggest some improvement you want to see


I am Nisha Garg. I am writing to express my dissatisfaction for the services offered and rude behavior of your staff. I was travelling with my mother and  we boarded on flight no. Ad48 from Mumbai to New Delhi on last Saturday. It was an irksome journey.

Ostensibly, my mother is physically handicapped and when she asked for assistance to feed, no one responded to our request . Moreover, the food which was served to us was cold and they were not taking any notice of that when I repeatedly asked them to get to reheat then they got it done. Overall, my experience was horrible  due to poor services and rude behavior of your employees.

Nevertheless, I would like you to take notice of all the staff who were on duty on that day. I would highly appreciate if you yourself monitor the responses from your customers. I think that you should not hire such employees who spoil the image of company.

I am looking forward for a prompt action, so that travelers do not  confront such potential problems in future.

Yours faithfully ,
Nisha Garg

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...