disable copy

Friday 15 January 2021

IELTS I IELTS SPEAKING PART-1 QUESTIONS I WINDOW VIEW

 WINDOW VIEW

By IELTS.NISHA

1. What scenery can you see from the window of your room?

Apparently, i m living in the city beautiful, Chandigarh. Each sector has park and numerous trees. Fortunately, my room window view is mesmerising which  

  • Improves my State of Mind. I advocate, Being in nature can boost your mood and improve your mental health.It Promotes Physical Health.  I firmly deem that Spending time enjoying the view in parks may encourage you to move your body. As 'Health is wealth'.

2. Do you like to watch the scenery from your window?


'Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” – Albert Einstein . I m a real nature lover. so whenever possible, I like to open the window and feel the fresh air. Being in nature, or even viewing scenes of nature, reduces anger, fear, and stress and increases pleasant feelings. Exposure to nature not only makes you feel better emotionally, it contributes to your physical well being, reducing blood pressure, heart rate, muscle tension, and the production of stress hormones.

3. Do you want to live in a house with beautiful window views?

Indubitably, i would prefer to stay in house with outstanding views. there is scientific evidence behind the joys of feeling “one with nature'. natural scenic areas may actually reduce the physiological effects of stress. Patients in hospitals with access to view natural scenery show increased recovery rates, had better evaluations from nurses, required fewer pain killers, and had less post-operative complications compared to those who viewed urban views.

4. How do you feel when you cant see any beautiful view from your window?

 I strongly believe that nature and ourselves are one in itself; we are weaker when we are separate but together we take on the world—literally. I can not imagine my life without nature. It would surely b dull and depressing. 


HAPPINESS IDIOMS

1. It makes me felicific
2. It gives me delightful experience
3. It gives me an overwhelming experience
4. I'm over the moon
5. I'm in my seventh heaven
6. I'm on cloud 9
7. I'm walking in the air

1 comment:

  1. It's really nice.. like your blog..Take care of you

    ReplyDelete

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...