disable copy

Monday 10 June 2019

You are getting married. Write a letter to an English speaking friend to invite him/her to the wedding. In your letter • Describe who are you going to marry • Tell what will happen on the wedding day(the schedule) • Explain why it's important for him/her to be at the wedding


You are getting married. Write a letter to an English speaking friend to invite him/her to the wedding. In your letter

• Describe who are you going to marry
• Tell what will happen on the wedding day(the schedule)
• Explain why it's important for him/her to be at the wedding 

Dear John,

Hope you're doing well. You'll be exalted to know that I m getting married on 4th July and you're cordially invited to attend the marriage cultural ceremonies.

You might not be surprised to know who I'll be marrying. Yes, it is Meera, my long time girlfriend and your classmate since our college days in New Jersey. If you weren't there, I wouldn't have ever met such a lovely person with whom I'll be tying the knot in a couple of weeks.

On my wedding day, morning would start with haldi ceremony, which is an age-old Indian custom. In the afternoon, lunch would be served with desserts. Later in the evening, sehra Bandhi will be followed by wedding processions in Indian style.

As I would be busy, I want you to take care of the arrangements. Additionally, you being my closest buddy, I want you to be my best man. Therefore, don't even think about giving my big day a miss, as your presence is indispensable.

Hoping to seeing you coming a day before the wedding so that we can have a chat over a beer.

Yours lovingly.
Mack

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...