disable copy

Thursday 12 July 2018

IELTS |CUE CARD | TIME WHEN YOU HELPED SOMEONE

IELTS | CUE CARD | TIME WHEN YOU HELPED SOMEONE |BAND 8.0| SPEAKING
Describe a time when you helped someone
● who was the person
● what did you do to help him/her
●Do you think it helped the person


Help ever, hurt never ‘ is a popular saying which I normally follow in my life. As I feel we are human beings and on humanitarian ground it is our duty to help our fellow beings . I belong to the family where each and every member is ready to serve needy . So i never miss a chance to lend a helping hand to someone in dire need. I remember vividly that during my 12th exams when my close friend approached me to help her in making some notes for English exam. Instantly, I insisted her to stay at my place for study as she disclosed her dream that she want to go to overseas for higher studies for which she must score 80 marks in her English exam.


As we started, It took me no time to realize that it was not her hold on the concept that was taunting her but it was actually her confidence level. Firstly , I tried to build her confidence through showing her the brighter side of the picture and gave her many examples. Then I taught her one poem from the syllabus and instructed her to come prepared for the test, and she gave optimal performance. Than I motivated her more and within a couple of days she started gaining confidence and passed the exam with flying colours. She scores 85 marks.
Believe me, I felt myself over themoon, and thanked Almighty for blessing me skills through which I cn help others. I was very satisfied and contented. This was the first time I realised how enthralling it is to help someone. I felt blessed and words can’t actually describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

An increasing number of professional, such as teachers and doctors are leaving their own poorer countries to work in developed countries. What are the reasons for this trend? What effect does it have on the countries professionals are leaving? IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  An increasing number of professional, such as teachers and doctors are leaving their own poorer countries to work in developed countries. ...