disable copy

Thursday 12 July 2018

Friendship is Boon!

Friendship is boon ! 



June18,2018 has become a red-letter day in my life . Indeed A Gala Day. Can you guess what has made this day so special ? Well, Let me bring it out into open ! I am enthralled to share that I had met my Bosom friend Jaspreet after 7 years. If I dig into the past , it was in class12th we came in contact with each other. Jaspreet is tall, beautiful, rosy-cheeked Girl.




Strong, talented and ambitious , jaspreet gained great influence over me in our first meet only. As I firmly maintain without a shadow of doubt that ” A man without a goal is like a ship without rudder” . Owing to identical thought process, we became fast friends . It was her dream to go to Canada for higher studies so soon after 12th board exams we got separated by geographical boundaries.
Can you people conjure up the lines from A Mythological story. When lord krishna caught Sudama warmly, embraced him and said: “Friend! I’m meeting you after ages! Where were you all these days?” Sudama must have performed great pious austerities which had earned him the special affection of Lord Krishna.
So how a good friendship can be cultivated? This is a question that made me ponder . However, I got answer in unfailing companionship of jaspreet. In can retain , once when I was laid-up, bed ridden . This girl cleaned up my vomiting and her giggle turned into outright laughter. Her immense love for me is unsurpassable.

True friendship knows no bounds, not time or distance or differences. The pace of communication has been accelerated by the technology which bridges the gap between geographical boundaries by bringing people from different parts of the world together . My relationship with jaspreet grown thicker n more stable by chatting on mobile apps like whatsApp and facebook. She is the one who stand the test of time. Aftr regular interval we both exchange our daily routine happenings n cherish those evergreen, everfresh moments that we spent together like visiting temple on every Tuesday, playing games , Dance, Roaming on Activa, making notes .

Jaspreet knows my morning begins with prayer n worshipping the Almighty . Look what she has brought for me..

Sweetheart, May all the dreams that your heart hold, come true. And may each day of life bring the Best For You.
Hoping to see you again soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...