disable copy

Sunday 8 July 2018

IELTS |SPEAKING |OCCASION WHEN SOMEBODY VISITED YOUR HOME

IELTS | OCCASION WHEN SOMEBODY VISITED YOUR HOME |SPEAKING |CUE CARD |BAND 8.0
Describe an occasion when somebody visited your home

● who he/she was /they were
● when it happened
● what you did for the occasion and visitor
● Explain how you felt about it

Sample Answer ( Band 8.0)

Celebrations allow us to rejuvenate and unwind in the midst of our mundane lives. We use them as an excuse to gather with our closest relationships. As we celebrate, we allow stress of life to fall behind and energise ourselves. My parents are very hospitable and we have visitors to our house very often.


Here I would like to talk about an occasion when all my dearest friends came to my home. The auspicious day was 17th june, It was actually my birthday which was celebrated with great pomp and show. It was a day full of awesomeness. Round the clock, I witnessed innumerable surprises. As my Ten unfailing companions arrived at my place with flower bouquets, delicious chocolates. Gosh! The moment I saw that fairy barbie doll cake, My joy knew no bounds. A dolly varden tin, pink buttercream fondant cake won my heart . It brought back lovely, kiddish, fun memories of my childhood.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2SnntlB81Ylj8mmaLJphiN9LHvt0LTWF 

 We all know that every family has their own special rituals, and in my family, My darling Mother makes halwa on every special occasion. As I am not a big fan of cooking so my mother prepared the food for my friends and they all relished the sweet jelly halwa aromatised with saffron and nuts. When one have amazing people like this in one’s life having an opportunity to celebrate with them is really icing on cake.
 Believe Me, I felt myself over the moon, walking in air. The laughs of that day still reverberates in my mind and heart. Cheers to my all life long companions. It was a Gala Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...