disable copy

Thursday 12 July 2018

IELTS | CUE CARD | HEALTHY ACTIVITY YOU TAKE REGULARLY TO KEEP YOURSELF FIT

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2SnntlB81Ylj8mmaLJphiN9LHvt0LTWFIELTS | CUE CARD | HEALTHY ACTIVITY YOU TAKE REGULARLY TO KEEP YOURSELF FIT | SPEAKING |BAND 8.0
Speak about a healthy activity you take regularly to keep yourself fit

●what the healthy activity is
●where and when you do it
●what equipment is required for it
●how it helps you


Sample Answer (BAND 8.0)

It is popular saying that “Health is Wealth ” . However, Technological era has forced people to live a sedentary lifestyle which is responsible for deteriorating health. To keep themselves healthy and happy people go for numerous health activities like strolling, running, jogging , yoga, aerobics, outdoor games. As I am an IT professional, so I also have to spend 8-10 hours in front of computers . That is why to keep myself healthy and active, I take up yoga regularly in the morning for 45 minutes.



There is beautiful garden near my house which has green carpeted grass all around . A yoga trainer takes yoga classes here in the morning . I enjoy the classes with my friends. For yoga , only a mat and a water bottle is required. Yoga has enormous benefits. It improves blood circulation throughout the body. Along with this, It improves immune system and reduces cholesterol levels in blood which helps me to maintain an appropriate weight and shape of the body. Yoga keeps me stress free and active for whole day. The breathing exercises help our respiratory system to work efficiently. It is due to yoga that I hardly fall sick and it has helped me to get rid of chronic diseases also.


As nature of my job is working while sitting, so yoga keeps me active , energetic, and helps me to work efficiently whole day. It acts as a perfect medicine for a hectic life. So i suggest my friends and other family members to take yoga to keep them healthy, wealthy and wise as it is renowned axiom, “A Healthy Mind Resides in Healthy Body”

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...