disable copy

Monday 19 July 2021

You live with a roommate at university but you have trouble studying because of a problem related to your roommate. Write a letter to an administrator at your university and include: Ielts | ielts General writing task-1

 You live with a roommate at university but you have trouble studying because of a problem related to your roommate. Write a letter to an administrator at your university and include:

Who you are

The problem

What you suggest they do

Dear Sir,

My name is Sonia. I am writing this letter to express my exceedingly displeased experience that I got after spending one month in the hostel premises with my current roommate who is creating predicament in my studies.

am pursuing M.A. in English and staying in Golden Jubilee Hostel. I grabbed first position in university entrance test. Therefore, I have got the best hostel with all the facilities provided to me.

Apparently, I am sharing the room with a girl who is doing graduation. She is in her teens so she is not mature enough. Chiefly, she not only plays loud music but also keeps using her cell phone during late hours which makes it hard for me to concentrate. Secondly, no sooner did she enter the room than she invited her friends who kept sitting in the room till 10 p.m. These stumbling blocks have catastrophic effect on my studies as I am a person who devotes her time in studies during evening hours.

Nonetheless, although I have asked her several times to mend her ways yet she does not pay heed to what I say. Therefore, I request you to either change my room or roommate as I hail from a middle class family and I cannot waste the hard earned money of my parents by staying as a paying guest. Please look into the matter and do the needful.

Hoping for quick resolution.

Yours faithfully,

Sonia

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...