disable copy

Thursday 16 September 2021

You have seen an advertisement from a couple, who live in Australia, for someone to teach their two children your language for a year. Ielts | ielts writing task-1

 

You have seen an advertisement from a couple, who live in Australia, for someone to teach their two children your language for a year.

Write a letter to the couple. In your letter

  • explain why you think you would be suitable for the job
  • say what else you could do for the family
  • give your reasons for wanting the job

Write at least 150 words.

Dear Mr and Mrs Malik, 

 I am Nisha Garg. I am writing in response to the advertisement published in the Australian Times  last week mentioning that you need a language tutor for your two children.

Apparently, not only I am a graduate in Punjabi ,but also it is my mother tongue as I am a native of India. Additionally, I have also worked as a Punjabi tutor for three consecutive years in my country.  besides, I have enough patience to deal with children of any age for which I reckon that handling your kids will not be a cumbersome task for me.

https://youtube.com/shorts/bjADclM2jeo?feature=share

Nevertheless,  despite being an educator, I could also look after your household chores and children in your absence.  

Fundamentally,  if I get this job,  it would be beneficial for   me in purchasing a new house here in Australia which I am planning in the near future.

Looking forward for hearing from you. 

 Thank you in anticipation.

Yours faithfully,

Nisha Garg

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...