disable copy

Thursday 9 September 2021

You would like to take a part time course at the university, but don’t have the money to do it. Write a letter to an organisation that supports students financially and ask for help. In your letter | IELTS | ielts General writing task-1

 You would like to take a part time course at the university, but don’t have the money to do it. Write a letter to an organisation that supports students financially and ask for help. In your letter

– Describe your qualification and degree.
– Provide some details of the course.
– Explain how this course will help you in the future.
Dear sir,

I am Nisha Garg, an employee of HM company. I  am writing to seek financial aid by your organization for part-time course at university. 

Fundamentally, not only I have done my bachelor's in computers, but also was a topper in my city. Presently, I am working in an organization from past 4 years. 

Apparently, unlike what I have studied in my graduation and work experience , I decided to pursue a short six month part time course in website designing which is more advanced as well as I will get an opportunity to get my internship in Google for 4 weeks. 

Nevertheless, if I commence this course, I can reap myriad benefits like chances of promotion, hike in salary and a better future. Additionally, this course is indispensable nowadays. 

I would be grateful to your team if they agreed to provide me financial assistance. Looking for a positive response. 

Yours faithfully,
Nisha Garg 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...