disable copy

Saturday 26 June 2021

You were studying in an English speaking country and suddenly needed to go back to your home country leaving your course incomplete. Write a letter to your teacher to | ielts | ielts general task-1

You were studying in an English speaking country and suddenly needed to go back to your home country leaving your course incomplete. Write a letter to your teacher to

– Thank him

– Explain the reason you left without completing your course

– say during your course study what did you like most about this course



Dear Mr. Jones,

Hope you are doing good. I am writing this letter with regards to my sudden retrieval of the course during my studies.

https://youtube.com/shorts/bjADclM2jeo?feature=share

I would like to thank you for the knowledge and assistance you have given me. You were always there when I needed your help in not only completing my assignments ,but also for the accommodation problem that I went through initially.

My father got COVID positive last week. Despite being admitted to a hospital in my hometown, his condition is deteriorating gradually and the doctors are not giving any hopes to my mother. I have to travel back to India to look after my father and support my family as I am the only child.

I have learnt numerous things from you during the course that will help me throughout my professional career. Apart from the course related studies, I have also developed and improved my communication skills to a great extent.

Thank you for the kind assistance through the journey.


Yours sincerely,

Nisha Garg

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...