disable copy

Friday 26 November 2021

You are planning a party for the family and want to invite a friend. Ielts | ielts General writing task-1

 You are planning a party for the family and want to invite a friend. 

Why you want to organise the party 
What plans you have made
Why you want him to be at the party ?
Dear John ,

Hope you’re doing well. It’s been long since have met. I would like to invite you for my farewell party.

As you know it has been my childhood dream to pursue a degree in management . not only I got admission in Yale University MBA programme , but also have bagged a scholarship which will cover all of my tuition fees. I will be leaving the country next month so I thought of organising an outgoing party.

Unlike traditional parties, I have thought of having a theme based party and the theme for the party is “ Superheroes” on 30th November at my house. You’ll have to dress as your favourite superhero costume. There would be dance, drinks and lip smacking snacks from the nearby restaurant.

It is my farewell and How can I forget my best friend?  You have been an eternal part of my life and have substantial contribution in what I have achieved today. I cannot thank you enough. So your presence is indispensable. 

Looking forward to seeing you at the party. Pay my regards to your parents.

Yours lovingly,
Nisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...