disable copy

Friday 27 August 2021

You are having a graduation party next Sunday evening. You have invited over 25 people to celebrate in your garden, which may continue late into the night. IELTS | ielts writing task-2

 You are having a graduation party next Sunday evening. You have invited over 25 people to celebrate in your garden, which may continue late into the night.


Write a letter to your elderly neighbor. In your letter:

Explain what will be happening
Offer your apologies in advance
Invite him to join the celebration

Write at least 150 words. You do NOT need to write any addresses.
Dear Ms. Nisha, 

I am Mamta, your next door neighbor. Hope you are doing well. I am  writing to invite you about a small party which is going to be held in my garden on next saturday. 

Apparently, my sister is graduating her business school and I and  my wife decided  to throw the party for her unprecedented success. Not only our few relatives will be there, but also three of her bosom friends will attend the party, with the total of 30 guests. 

Nevertheless, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience it is going to create to you since the ceremony will commence at 6 pm , but might continue till midnight.  Despite the fact that I have a basement to organise this  yet I am arranging barbeque, music, games and dance  in the garden due to non functioning of my air conditions which might take few more days to get fixed. 

Nonetheless,  if you join  the party , I would feel honoured to have you  at my place for this special occasion. This will give a golden chance to strengthen our bond. 

Thank you in anticipation 


Yours sincerely,
Mamta

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...