disable copy

Tuesday 26 April 2022

Write a letter to your friend in another country where you like to visit for the holidays. IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2




 Write a letter to your friend in another country where you like to visit for the holidays.

In your letter, you should:
explain your travel plans
describe the interesting places you plan to visit
ask for suggestions for sightseeing options

Dear Amber,

Hope you're doing well. I'm glad to inform you that I'm coming to Canada with my family next month on a short trip.

Unlike previous year, I've been awarded as best employee of current year in my organization, and in return they've arranged this trip for us. Our flight is planned on Saturday, 2nd May and return flight is on 15th May.

My employer does not only booked the hotels for stay, but has also made arrangements to visit various tourists spots. First week, we'll be seeing some local museums and amusement parks in the Vancouver area. Also, we also have planned to go the spring festival which is largely celebrated in Ottawa city. So, next week we'll be travelling and accommodating there for few days.

Our last two days are free but I would like to know if you can let us know any other popular places near to Ottawa which can be visited in this time. Since you've been living here for a while, I'm sure you'll also be able to tell me some temples near to my hotel where my parents can go in the evening.

Pay my regards to your parents.

Yours lovingly,
Nisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...