disable copy

Tuesday 19 May 2020

YOU ARE MOVING TO A NEW COUTRY TO JOIN A NEW COMPANY. ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS IS MOVING WITH YOU TOO AND IS WILLING TO WORK WITH YOUR COMPANY TOO. WRITE A LETTER TO YOUR MANAGER.INTRODUCE YOURSELFTELL HIM/HER ABOUT YOUR FAMILY MEMBERTELL HOW HE/SHE SUITS YOUR COMPANY

YOU ARE MOVING TO A NEW COUTRY TO JOIN A NEW COMPANY. ONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS IS MOVING WITH YOU TOO AND IS WILLING TO WORK WITH YOUR COMPANY TOO. WRITE A LETTER TO YOUR MANAGER.

●INTRODUCE YOURSELF
●TELL HIM/HER ABOUT YOUR FAMILY MEMBER
●TELL HOW HE/SHE SUITS YOUR COMPANY 

Dear Sir,

I am Muneesh Syal.  I am writing with regard to the openings in your organization for finance people as I got to know from job consultant. 

on last Saturday,  I got my offer letter from your esteemed organization for post of finance advisor in your finance company and elated to see that you are my immediate boss as your name is mentioned in offer letter in reporting hierarchy. I reached Canada in mid of the May month as my joining is on 1st June. 
I heard from consultant who make my interview in your company that your organization welcome warmly more experienced people from finance sector to do backend work in the office. My cousin is also travelling with me to Canada on tourist visa and he is keenly interested to do job overseas. He has rich experience of thirteen years in Standard chartered bank Mumbai head office in back office work after complete his maters in MBA in finance from Delhi university campus in 2007 .

My cousin will have substantial contribution in your office work as per his learning from last going assignment. He is self-motivated dynamic personality with confidence and decision making traits to do the work with without wastage of the time. He brings myriad of constructive benefits in accordance to all the works that going in your organization in backend portfolio. 

I am attaching his CV as a ready reckoner for you to know more about the person and to understand his jobs and responsibility in current organization. I hope his credentials in accordance to the people you want to hire.
 
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Muneesh Syal

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...