disable copy

Tuesday 18 May 2021

A colleague gave you a book which you used for your presentation. Write a letter to your colleague. | IELTS | IELTS writing task-1

 A colleague gave you a book which you used for your presentation. Write a letter to your colleague.

  • What the presentation was about
  • Why presentation was important
  • How book helped you.

 

Dear Mrs. Vani,

 

I am writing this mail to express my heartfelt gratitude for assisting me with your book on how to create an effective and interactive Power Point Presentation. I would like to share some of the details of my presentation.

Ostensibly, I completed my presentation yesterday, which was a resounding success. It was highly acclaimed by my boss and colleagues in the department. The presentation was on pros and cons of social media.

 https://youtu.be/bjADclM2jeo

Nonetheless, since our job is to set up marketing strategies through a diversity of channels, having a clear understanding of social media was of paramount significance in our department. Now that all of us are well equipped with the knowledge, we are going to launch a series of promotions on social medias.

 

Fundamentally, with the aid of the book you lent, I was not only able to explain the things precisely, but it also assisted me in stimulating graphical effects in my presentation which was attractive. Unlike other books, in this book it was specifically mentioned the usage of questionaries at end to make the presentation interactive.

 

I really appreciate your help again.

 

Yours sincerely,

Swati.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...