disable copy

Monday 30 March 2020

IELTS FORMAL APOLOGY LETTER


Write a letter to your boss apologising for the recent meeting you missed at work. 
Apologise for missing the meeting
Explain what happened
Say what you will do to compensate

Dear Sir,

I am writing to apologise for missing the recent meeting with our foreign delegates regarding the investment of company’s share.

I am sincerely sorry that I was unable to attend such a crucial meeting and you have to make on the spot changes due to my absence 

Although, I was completely ready for this official meeting still an emergency hold me back from attending this meeting. It all happened on the day of the meeting when I dropped my daughter to her school and commenced my journey to the office while I received a phone call from my daughter school that she fell from stairs and bleeding heavily. I immediately went back to her school and took her the hospital. By the time she got stable, I called our office receptionist but she told me that the meeting is already started.

I have received meeting minutes from my subordinate staff and I went thoroughly to the presentations given and proposals we have received. I am ready with the next presentation.

I hope you will forgive my absence and be assured of my commitment to this company and its future.

Yours faithfully,
Neeraj sharma .


2 comments:

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...