disable copy

Tuesday 31 March 2020

IELTS | WRITING TASK-1 | GENERAL

You have recently visited a museum. Now write a letter to your friend about the museum you have visited. In your letter, write: 
 where you went
 what you saw there
 how you felt about it


Dear  Riya,

I hope you are doing fine and you will be delighted to know that I have recently visited a museum named diwan Khalsa that you had recommended me several times. 

Well, I went to my aunt’s place that in Chandigarh during my summer vacations and she took me to this museum about which I have been getting positive reviews from everyone. The museum is located in the city Anandpur Sahib which has famous for the religious activities.

It was a mesmerising experience for all of us because there were displays of heroic acts of Sikh guru and a complete history of the Sikh culture presented in a dignified manner. There was a separate section of all the battles fought by sikh soldiers and how they had received torturous punishment for following their religion and that was quite painful to see.

It was very informative experience and I felt more connected with the sikh religion as I even bought literature from the museum for further delving in to roots of this culture.

I wish you could also have joined us. However, we will visit this place together on my next trip to the punjab 

Best wishes 

Yours lovingly,
Neeraj

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...