disable copy

Tuesday 31 March 2020

IELTS | WRITING TASK-1 | GENERAL

You recently went on a trip with a friend and you both took some photographs. 
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
• ask your friend to send you one of the photographs
• explain why you need that particular photograph
• and tell your friend what happened to your copy of ithttps://youtu.be/Hc1osaYWBqQ

Dear Riya,

I hope you are doing well and cherishing the memories of our trip to Kashmir last month. However, I am writing to ask you for the favour of sending me a particular photograph.

Well, we had captured many pictures of serene beauty and every picture is magnificent and I owe this to your high- resolution camera and your photography skills. Nonetheless, I am referring to our picture clicked near the dull lake in the Kashmir where we were dressed up in the traditional attire.

I am in the real need of that picture because my niece is participating in a fancy dress competition and she wants to get dolled up in the same manner as we did in that picture.

I could have given mine to her but I had sent mine to my mother as she really liked that picture and she wanted to keep it with her. Thus, you are my only hope in this situation as I think you have multiple negatives of that picture. I would be so grateful if you get it developed and send it to me.

My niece and I will be waiting for the picture.

Warm regards
Neeraj

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...