disable copy

Monday 30 March 2020

Invitation letter | task-1 | General

Write a semi formal letter to a your mentor and invite him/ her to the celebration.explain

Venue, date and time
Atmosphere of the celebratory.
Response to invitation.

Dear Mrs. Sheron.

I am Neeraj Sharma, one of your students of cognitive behaviour therapy course. I am writing to extend an invitation to be a guest at the opening ceremony of psychoeducation  institute  established by me.

The inauguration function is due on 15th May at 9 am sharp. It will be held in the basement of our Institute which is located in the sector 22, near hotel Aroma, Chandigarh. 

The event will be attended by future students of psychiatry and psychology. I would like you to enlighten our knowledge with your lecture as you are an imminent personality in this field. I am so fortunate and blessed to have you as my mentor. Therefore, your presence will add glory to this event.

I would highly appreciate if your personal secretary will meet us to plan the whole event from your entry to the departure as you have limited time for every function owing to your busy schedule.

I will eagerly wait for you to grace our special event.

Yours sincerely,
Neeraj sharma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...