disable copy

Monday 30 March 2020

IELTS | writing task-1 | General



. You stayed with your friend and by mistake carried home one of his objects. Write a letter and explain: 
 
How you enjoyed staying with your friend
Explain the object which you brought with you by mistake and explain how 
mistake happened
Mention how you plan to return the object 
   
Dear Roy,


How have you been since we last met? I am still cherishing the moments spent with you and our special ride to the  Yamuna river near your home. 
I received great hospitality from your family.

However, I am writing to apologize for a little mistake from my side. Actually, I packed your sunglasses in my suitcase considering that they were mine. But when I checked on reaching my home. I discovered that it’s your shades which were gifted to you by your mother. I guess it happened because we both possess the same specs cases.

Well, I could have kept it with me and purchase you another one on next meeting but as it was a gift from your mother and there might be lots of memories associated with it. Therefore, I went straight to the post office and courier it to you. Hope you will receive it within two-three days.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Yours lovingly, 
Neeraj 






No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...