disable copy

Monday 30 March 2020

IELTS | WRITING TASK-1 | GENERAL

You are looking for a part-time job. Write a letter to an employment agency.
In your letter:
      - introduce yourself
     
- explain what sort of job you would like
      - say what experience and skills you have

Dear Sir 


I am Neeraj Sharma, recently graduated from a university in hospitality and management studies. I am writing to seek your 
assistance in finding a part-time job for a period of six months.

I would prefer working as a bar tender in a hotel or restaurant because I have done speciality diploma in bar tending. I am also keen to work as a sommelier because that is quite similar to a tender job.

Last year, during my summer break, I worked in a famous hotel as a bartender and I possess great knowledge of various drinks and expert in preparing mocktails and cocktails. I am skilled in work under pressure and busy hours with efficiency and accuracy. I am very well behaved gentleman while providing services to customers.

I would be grateful if you notify and apply for such a position in our area.

Yours faithfully,
Neeraj Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...