disable copy

Monday 30 March 2020

INVITATION LETTER | TASK-1 | GENERAL

Write a letter to your friend who lives in another town and invite him/ her to the party you are going to organise.
In your letter explain 
Why you are having this party.
Who are expected to be present at the party.
Give directions about how to get there.


Dear Riya,

How have you been since we last met? I thought I’d drop you a line and see if you fancy coming over for a party that I am going to throw on the 13th of April.

Well, I have two reasons for celebration, firstly, it is Vaisakhi on the same day and it is celebrated with lots of gusto in Punjab. Secondly, I have won a gold medal for my research article which I presented to the famous journal of the united states.

This event is quite special to me, therefore, I have invited all my friends and extended relatives. The families of my friends are also invited so please make sure your parents also accompany you. Moreover, it will be a great opportunity for getting- together because it has been long since we all have met.

Well, you already visited my house several times, however, the construction work is going on the main road so you please come via bypass to the main road. It will take more time but it is the only way to reach my house in the Kailash Nagar, Mohali.

I would be delighted to have you at my place for this special occasion.

Yours lovingly,
Neeraj

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...