disable copy

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Task-1 General | IELTS | COMPLAINT LETTER

You bought a Tv week ago but when you got home you discovered it didn’t work properly. You called customer service to report the problem but you have not received any help . Write a letter to the company and in your letter .

Introduce yourself
Explain the problems 
And state what action you would like from your company .


I am Robin and I am writing to complaint about potential problems with my 42” plasma Led Tv which i bought last week and I would like to report about the carelessness showed by your customer executive staff.

I could not install the Tv by myself As my smart tv runs on android platform so I decided to reach your caring executives but I was deeply annoyed with their ignorance behaviour.Somehow I managed to install it all by myself with the help of Internet, I was disappointed to find out that HDMI ports of Television were not functioning which prevented me from watching my favourite Programs in High definition.Moreover, The Tv showed error of connectivity in synchronisation with my other media devices which was disappointment at its peak. I tried reaching customer care from the given brochure but couldn’t even get connected after being in queue for long 30 minutes.

I am exceedingly displeased from your services. Either refund my whole amount or I will knock the door of consumer court.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...