disable copy

Monday 30 March 2020

You recently visited a tourist destination and were very happy with the help given to you by the staff. Write a letter to the staff manager and say.Give details of your visit.Describe how the staff helped you.What do you want the manager to do?

You recently visited a tourist destination and were very happy with the help given to you by the staff. Write a letter to the staff manager and say.
Give details of your visit.
Describe how the staff helped you.
What do you want the manager to do?

Dear Sir, 

I am Neeraj Sharma and I have recently visited Nainital with my family. I am extremely delighted with your hospitality and writing this letter to express my gratitude to your staff.

I reserved your tourist package of three days and two nights and stayed there from the 13th of April to the 15th of April. During my visit, I have visited many tourist locations recommended by you.

I was so grateful for the services offered by your staff and the way they took care of my little daughter by arranging special food and furniture for her was commendable. Your staff was so prompt in delivering the services that they made my tour more enjoyable and comforting.

I am so thankful for all the help and guidance provided by your team. I really want you to formally appreciate your staff members for their professionalism and etiquette.

Once again, thank you for making this tour successful.
Yours Sincerely,
Neeraj

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...