disable copy

Monday 30 March 2020

IELTS | WRITING TASK-1 | GENERAL

After being involved in an accident, you were looked after by a person you did not know before. Write a letter to express your gratitude.
Introduce yourself and let him her know why you are writing 
Express your appreciation 
And offer him to visit your home with his family.

Dear sir,
I am writing this letter to express my sincere gratitude for looking after me when I was badly injured by an accident.

I am Neeraj Sharma and I had met with an accident a month ago when my bike collided with a car. My mother informed me that you took me to the hospital in your own car and got my first aid done.

You were so kind and Godsend to look after me when I was in a critical situation. You also paid my initial hospital charges. I survived only because of your altruistic and brave action.

I would really appreciate if you and your family can visit my home because my mother wants to thank you in person and I am also very curious to meet you again.

Once again, I am so grateful to you for everything.
 I will wait for you and your family.

Yours lovingly,
Neeraj

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...