disable copy

Monday 30 March 2020

Thankyou letter | task-1 | General

You are going to work in another city for a year. A friend who lives there offered to help you find a place to live. Write a letter to your friend and say 
Express your gratitude to him
Describe the area that you want to live in.
Explain what type of accommodation you are looking for.

Dear Riya, 
 I hope you are doing well. I was so overwhelmed to receive a letter from you for helping me in having a comforting year in your city Jalandhar.

I am so grateful for your concern toward me and Initially, I was actually very nervous about my settlement in a new city but after receiving your letter i am assured.

Well, I will be working in a school in the model town, Jalandhar. Therefore, I am looking forward to living in that area only because of easy access to my job place as I do not like commuting long distances.

I want to live as a paying guest because you know I cannot cook for myself and moreover I won't have enough time after my job and tuitions. I consider living with others is more secure than renting my own apartment.

Once again, thanks for your concern and I appreciate all your help.

Yours lovingly,
Neeraj Sharma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...