disable copy

Tuesday 31 March 2020

IELTS | writing task-1 | General

you are going to another country to study. You would like to do a part time job while you are studying, so you want to ask a friend who lives there for some help.
Write a letter to this friend. In your letter
– give details of your study plans
– explain why you want to get a part time job
– suggest how your friend could help you.

Dear Riya,

Hope this letter finds you in good health and best of spirits. I am delighted to tell you that I am moving to your place to pursue higher studies. My admission has just been confirmed to the cape Breton university, Nova Scotia and I am so glad to see you soon.

I am going to study masters of public health, which will be of two years. My course will commence in September 2019. My classes are scheduled in morning from 9am to 2pm.

While my stay in Nova Scotia , I would love to do a part- time job because my college is only for three days and I would be completely free for three days in a week. Henceforth, I would like to earn some money to support my living here because my father had already paid my academic fees and I don’t want him to bear more expenses.

As you have been staying here since last five years and doing a good job so I would highly appreciate if you could help me in finding a job or you could send me details of vacancies suitable for me. I owe you a lot and please help me one more time in finding employment during my stay here in Canada.

Yours lovingly,
Nisha

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...