disable copy

Tuesday 31 March 2020

IELTS | WRITING TASK-1 | GENERAL

You took a flight with your family and you are not satisfied by the services offered during the flight
Write a letter to manager 
When and where you travelled
What happened during flight 
What you would suggest 
Dear sir, 

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction for the services offered and rude behaviour of your staff. I was travelling with my mother and  we boarded on flight no. Ad48 from Mumbai to New Delhi on last Saturday.
 
My mother is physically handicapped and when she asked for assistance to feed, no one responded to our request . Moreover the food which was served to us was cold and they were not taking any notice of that when I repeatedly asked them to get to reheat then they got it done. Overall, my experience was horrible  due to poor services and rude behaviour of your employees.

I would like you to take notice of all the staff who were on duty on that day. I would highly appreciate if you yourself monitor the responses from your customers. I think that you should not hire such employees who spoil the image of company.

I am looking forward for a prompt action 

Yours sincerely ,
Neeraj sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...