disable copy

Monday 30 March 2020

IELTS | writing task-1 | General | invitation letter

You have recently moved to a different house. 
Write a letter to an English speaking friend. In your letter
* explain why you have moved
* describe the new house
* invite your friend to come and visit
Write at least 150 words.

Dear Riya

Hope you are doing fine. You will be delighted to know that finally I have moved to a new house and I am writing you to visit me at my new residence.

Well, I have been living in a rented apartment with my wife since 5years but now we are expecting a baby and it won't be a comfortable place to my little fellow. Therefore, I decided  that it is high time to move to a new house.

As you know I have been living in Model Town and I have purchased home in same locality. The home is three BHK and the interior is quite modern and it has all the amenities required for a comfortable life. I feel that this much space is enough for three of us. Moreover, there is big park in front of my home.

So why don't you come around and visit my place and I would be delighted if you can make any amendments in furniture setting because we both are totally confused and not done with setting till now. 

Waiting for you and I am sending address of my new home separately.

Yours lovingly, 
Neeraj sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...