disable copy

Tuesday 31 March 2020

IELTS | writing task-1 | General

Write a letter to friend and ask him to translate an important document in a foreign language. Please write 
Why document is important 
Why you want to translate
How he can get that document

Dear Stacy,

Hope this letter finds you in good health and best of spirits. I am writing to ask you for a favour of translating an important document which is in french.

I received  this document from university of Toronto, Canada on last Monday via mail because I have applied for an online certification course in early childhood education and counselling. This is a significant paper because they have mentioned that my admission will be based on my response to this official document.

As you know I am not literate in french as my second language during school was German. However, you have graduated in this language and you can assist me in writing an appropriate response .

Well, I am mailing this document to you and please get it print and translate the whole paper and send me the scanned copy of both document and response letter.

Thank you in anticipation and pay my regards to your parents.

Yours lovingly,
Neeraj sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...