disable copy

Tuesday 31 March 2020

IELTS | WRITING TASK-1 | GENERAL

You are organising a party for a colleague. Write a letter to managing for suggestions and mention.

What is the reason for the party?
What do you suggest for the party
What do you suggest the manager do for the party?
Dear sir,

I am Neeraj Sharma, working as a clinical psychologist in the Medline rehabilitation centre. I am writing to seek your permission and offer some suggestions for the farewell party of our accountant who has been serving our firm for the the last 30 years.

Firstly, retirement is an important event in every employee’s life and our accountant is working for a long for the welfare of our organisation. Therefore, we should recognise his hard work and dedication to the company.

I would like to suggest you arrange this party in our auditorium because it is well suited for such events. There will be 150 people and we must provide lunch to everyone from our company’s recreational funds. I would also suggest that we must give gifts to the whole family of our accountant. I am sure they will be overwhelmed with such a response.

I have a special request for you. I would be grateful if you start the function with commencement speech and also express our gratitude to our accountant for his work. I am asking you about this because you have excellent oratory skills.

I hope you will accept my request

Yours faithfully,
Neeraj Sharma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...