disable copy

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Task-1 | General IELTS | Apology letter

A friend from abroad is visiting your country next month. She is planning to stay with you , but you cannot accommodate her. Write a letter to her 

Tell her the reasons 
Apologise 
Make alternative arrangements 

Dear Samantha, 


Hope this letter finds you in radiant health and the best of spirits. I am extremely delighted to know that you are paying a visit to my native country next month but unfortunately I won’t be available to accommodate you.

At the onset,I am travelling to Canada for my professional training purpose in the first week of upcoming month.Moreover My organisation insists me to have this unique once in a lifetime experience henceforth it is utterly crucial for my professional growth. my organisers have already made all necessary reservations including air tickets, Accommodations and insurance.

I would like to sincerely apologise in advance that I am not available for your hospitality. Had not it been for my office purpose then I would have definitely postponed it . Nonetheless I owe you an apology for not being available to greet you.


If you could just postpone your plan, it would be much appreciated As I will be back after 6 weeks time from Canada. On the contrary, if you are not able to skip this essential trip due to whatsoever reasons then I could make all arrangements for you. Your stay would be in my bungalow located in Bandra Mumbai where my driver Udit will receive you However you would have to confirm the exact schedule before your arrival.

Hoping to seeing you soon.

Yours lovingly,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...