disable copy

Tuesday 31 March 2020

IELTS | writing task-1 | complaint letter

You rented a car from a car rental company. The air conditioner has stopped working. You phoned the company a week ago but it still has not been repaired.
Write a letter to the company. In your letter
• introduce yourself
• explain the situation
• say what action you would like to company to take


Dear sir, 

I am Neeraj Sharma, working as a delivery boy in the renowned food outlet Zomato. I have hired a car from your rental company for three months, and I am writing to complain about the air conditioner that is not functioning from the day I rented the car.

Let me explain my situation, I rented a swift desire, model2008 on 1st March 2009  for delivering the food orders because my own car got crashed in an accident. It was fully operational when I booked it from your agency, however, when I took it to my work it’s air conditioner stopped working and it has caused me great difficulty throughout the day. I even contacted the company on phone and they assured it will be fixed within two days but it has not been picked from my place till date.

I would like you to provide me another vehicle because it is very hard for me to go on a  two-wheeler in such scorching heat and perform my duties. Moreover, car is still at my place and I think it will take almost ten more days to get it repaired. Thus, provide me another car for usage.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Neeraj Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...