disable copy

Tuesday 31 March 2020

IELTS | WRITING TASK-1 | GENERAL

you have recently heard that a friend of yours has suffered some problems due to unusual weather
Express concern
Tell that you have similar experience 
Give some advice or offer help 

Dear Riya,


 I was  deeply saddened to hear about the medical problem you faced due to heavy smog in our area. You were already asthmatic and the poor air quality had made your breathing problem even worse that you had to  get hospitalised.

 I had experienced the similar problem when I was at my sister's place where air pollution was quite high and I developed bronchitis and was not able to step out of their home. My physician informed me that It might be due to allergic response to heavy dust and pollen grains. In your case, as you also have fever so it is probably the hay fever.

I am hoping that you are taking very good care of yourself but still I would like to suggest you some home remedies which were very effective in my case , such as drinking plenty of water, eat honey and ginger at night to soothe the respiratory tract and wear mask whenever you go out

I pray to god for your quick recovery.

Yours lovingly,
Neeraj

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...