disable copy

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Complaint letter | task-1 | General

You visited another city in your country. Prior to the visit you requested some information from a tourist centre, but the information was incorrect. Write a letter to the manager of the centre and say 
What information were you looking for
What was incorrect in it
What happened to you because of it
Dear sir, 

 I am Neeraj Sharma, recently received services from your renowned tourist centre. However, I am writing to express my dissatisfaction about the incorrect information rendered to me.

I visited the Jaipur with my family on 13 March y and my friend recommended your centre to book the best hotel and restaurant. Therefore, I booked a hotel as per your information.

 Unfortunately, the information provided by you was contrary to the services offered. Firstly, you claimed that the hotel is five star but it was not even a three-star place. I have made payment for a deluxe room but I was appalled to discover that the room does not have its own washroom.Secondly, your   information was totally incorrect as far the food is concerned, it was mentioned that we will be served gourmet food but it was of poor quality.

I suffered a lot because of misguidance from your side and I had to shift to another hotel and I skipped most of the meals and was forced to eat out. Overall, my trip was spoiled because of your misleading information and I am entitled to receive my payment back because I did not use any of your facility.

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon and I want a sincere apology from your end.

Yours faithfully,
Neeraj Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...