disable copy

Monday 30 March 2020

You have an extra room in your apartment and would like to rent it out to a student.Write a letter to the university council officer. In your letter:

You have an extra room in your apartment and would like to rent it out to a student.
Write a letter to the university council officer. In your letter:
      - describe your apartment and the facilities available
      
- mention why you want to rent out the room
      
- say what kind of tenant you would prefer

Dear Sir

I am Neeraj Sharma, resident of the fortune apartment in the vicinity to the university. I am writing this letter to offer an accommodation in my apartment for one of the university students.

I live in three BHK apartment with my mother. It has a modern architecture with all amenities of comfortable living available. There is study also in my apartment which is fully furnished and has air conditioner too.

I want to rent out a room to a university graduate because my mother will be visiting my elder sister in Canada for a year and I believe it would be better to share my space with someone rather than living alone. Moreover, a free room will be occupied.

I am very particular about my tenants especially when they are students. My tenant must not drink and smoke inside the house premises. Late night parties are strictly prohibited at my place. It would be great if you refer my proposal to a female student because they are more disciplined. 

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Neeraj Sharma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...