disable copy

Thursday 26 March 2020

Task-1 | General IELTS | complaint letter

Write a letter to airport manager, about a flight that you missed for your business trip because of the problem that occurred at the airport.

    • What was the problem?
    • What happened as a result of missing flight?
    • What would you like him/her to do about it?



Dear Sir,

I am Navneet, writing in connection with the dismal consequences that I encountered regarding my missing flight due to the mismanagement at the airport, during my business trip from Calgary to Edmonton on March 2, 2020 ie yesterday.

I was supposed to have embarked on flight CA857 at 2100 hours on above mentioned date, unfortunately, I experienced detrimental effects on the part with one of your employee at the security checking while boarding. Seemingly, I couldn’t reap the benefits of your service very well because even arrival at the check in 3 hours early before the departure time, I missed my flight due to long waiting line and low efficiency of security checking.

Resultantly, with this catastrophic effect, I couldn’t gave my presence on the very first day of the ‘Global Seminar’ which is lasted for another four days as well and it would carved a niche on my professional life and benefited considerably for overall and huge success for my carrier goals.

I know, it would not be a herculean task for you, to make a reservation for very next flight to Edmonton as I am extremely interested in attending this conference. Hopefully, I would welcome warmly with the authentic helping hand of your management very soon.

Looking forward to hearing from you.


Yours faithfully,
Navneet Kaur

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...