disable copy

Monday 30 March 2020

IELTS | WRITING TASK-1 | GENERAL

 Write a letter to a friend. You have borrowed something from your friend and it got damages
Apologise for damaging the product 
Explain what happened
What you will do to fix it.

Dear Riya,


Sorry, it’s taken me so long to write to you but at last, I put pen to paper to explain why I have not returned that hair curler I borrowed from you.

I am extremely sorry for damaging the curler that I recently borrowed for a party as mine was already damaged.

Well, I got my hair done for a party and your curler was functional. However, when I came back home I realised that the wire of hair curler tampered and I had no clue how it happened because I have packed it so well. Anyhow, it was my responsibility to take care of this electronic gadget but I failed to do so.

You don’t worry as it is working properly and it only need main wire replacement which will be done within a week and I will return you as soon as I will get it.

I hope this incident will not have any negative effect on our relationship and please do not be angry with me. You can scold me but don’t break our friendship.

Yours lovingly,
Neerau

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...