disable copy

Tuesday 31 March 2020

IELTS | writing task-1 | General

You are attending a part time course in a college, due to some problems you can not continue the course write a letter to your teacher
Describe about course
Explain your problem 
Tell the reason for not continuing 
Explain your future plans.
Dear sir,

I am Neeraj Sharma enrolled in part-time  diploma of marital  counselling and my  enrolment number is 7765. My course commenced this week and I was very enthusiastic about this course as I have recently completed my masters in psychology. However, I am regretful to inform you that it would not be possible for me to continue this course.

Actually, my mother had a chronic heart ailment but yesterday she suffered a massive heart attack and we had to rush to the hospital. Fortunately, she survived but her physician told us not to leave her alone for  next six months and provide her intensive care. Therefore, i have decided to quit my course because it is not possible for me to step out of my home leaving my mother on her own.

I would like to request you for refund of my fees or you could reserve a seat for me in the next session as I am very keen to do this course .

Looking for a positive response from your side 

Yours faithfully,
Neeraj sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment

IELTS WRITING MATERIAL

Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? IELTS | IELTS WRITING TASK-2

  Many young people regularly change their job over the years. What are the reasons for this? Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages? ...